Friday, October 24, 2008
It's the end of another exhuasting week and sadly my weekend seems as packed. I haven't gone home before 9pm for the past three days and everyday waking up is quite torturous. I'm so tired that I think my grammar is suffering. Haha. I keep making typos and missing out words here and there, so if you don't understand what I mean...then...uh, too bad! hohoho. My left hand also keeps shaking and trembling, tensed or relaxed. I feel like such a weirdo!
Marketing communication is actually quite fun, or so it seems so far. We get very excited during discussion and start shouting ideas at the top of our lungs. Well at least my group does, anyway. Our ideas are sometimes pretty funny and sometimes just downright weird. And again, thank goodness we got CT not Z. For one thing Z is pretty much a grumpo and constantly wears that sour, sarcastic look and for another...there's that thing which must never be spoken aloud. Lol!
And drama? Sorta sucks. But TBH it's the cca points and lookgoodonthecollegeapplicationthang that lures us like idiots to manholes. Well, me, anyway.
See here, my Saturday schedule, for tomorrow.
10.15-11.15am: Pilates
12.30pm-2pm: PAL closing ceromony
3.30pm-late: Pick out wallpaper for new room at Goodrich, fix effing guitar string, buy sketchbook, pick up dad from airport, mug... Am I missing out something? I think I am but I just can't think of it.
I'm in love with this song called Fell In Love Without You. It sorta makes me feel good and heckcare-ish. 'Last night I fell in love without you/I waved goodbye to that heart of mine/beating solo on the lawn'.
i thought the world of you
10:18 PM